Training and capacity building on fisheries in the INTERMARES training vessel for Latin America
Promote, through the exchange of experiences, training for the increase of added value of fishery products, and possible certification of the same.
- Support campaigns to promote activities in the field of fisheries, such as facilitating technological exchange through training programs, technical support in management programs (in case of participation of managers in these countries, especially in the case of female managers) And fisheries management.
- Transportation and marketing of fishery products: cooperation in the development of knowledge of systems and their application for the development of possible forms of commercialization for first sale (different presentations ranging from a minimum processing, to fresh selling of different presentations or in Preservation, freezing ...)
- Promotion of private entrepreneurship through training and knowledge of new techniques that allow the increase of added value of product.
- Integral training in operation of a fishing vessel (mechanical modules) in other subjects required in ship's crew as a mechanic.
- Training in fishery resources sustainability.
- High specialisation modules
High specialisation modules for women on Capacity building and control of critical laboratory points
Improvement of knowledge in extractive fisheries, oriented also to the sustainability of the fishing resource and its better exploitation.
Increased training in technologies applicable to the valuation of the fishery product, increasing its useful life and commercial value.
Training for disadvantaged sectors and people with lower representation in the sector: young people and women.